Re: TPAC 2015, Sapporo, Japan - Reminder to Register

This is exactly why it is beneficial to have both the WG questionnaire and the TPAC registration form

1) TPAC registration form - essential to complete if you plan to attend TPAC!

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2015/

You *must* complete this TPAC registration if you plan to attend TPAC (and pay registration fee, get hotel etc etc)

2) WG questionnaire, useful information for WG, but not a registration

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/73180/annotation-tpac_2015/

This lets the WG chairs know who plans to attend the Annotation WG F2F, who does not, which days etc, so it is useful to answer even if you do not plan to attend. This one is for the WG only and does not register you for TPAC. To register for TPAC complete the TPAC registration form (see #1)

I hope this makes sense to everyone.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Co-Chair, W3C Web Annotation WG