Re: [web-annotation] Should we systematically use typing in the model (and in the examples)?

From: Randall Leeds via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2015 16:02:48 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I think it's fine to have the type information. It may make the
examples easier to understand, even. Remember, someone reading the
spec for the first time will not be as familiar with classes. It may
be a helpful reminder to be told that an object with a `source` is a
`SpecificTarget`.

If we want radically simple examples for JSON we can have an informal
cookbook, maybe?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by tilgovi
See