Re: Search requirements

Thanks Ivan, Frederick!

I already had language of body in the list, though I'm reminded that we
could determine expected behavior for missing values (eg matches all,
matches none, server provided default, specification provided default)

And for target domain, we could define wildcard or truncation requirements
(eg target domain is *://target.domain/* search on the target URI) but
perhaps just domain as a separate search type would be easier to support.

Rob