Short names for Annotation recommendations

Here are my suggestions for temporary short names (which admittedly
are not that short):

We already have agreed:
web-annotation: Annotation Abstract Data Model

so..
web-annotation-vocab: Vocabulary for the Annotation Abstract Data Model
web-annotation-serialization: Serializations of the Annotation
Abstract Data Model
   (or web-annotation-json  if we only do JSON here)
web-annotation-api: HTTP API for Annotations
web-annotation-client: Client-Side API for Annotations
web-annotation-link: Robust Link Anchoring

Do we really need "web-" btw? w3c is all about the web..

--
Stian Soiland-Reyes, myGrid team
School of Computer Science