Re: Thoughts on WAWG F2F + I Annotate next spring

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014, at 11:39, Ivan Herman wrote:
> Dan,
>
> I really appreciate your offer. I do have one issue, though: I am
> concerned about "continent diversity".

It's worth noting that a substantial contingent intersecting with the
WAWG will be going to I Annotate regardless (it is a conference about
annotation, after all). You're probably not saving as many people as you
might think from a 10+ hour flight by holding the F2F back in Europe.

Yours, the obviously biased on this matter,

-N