Re: Work in Progress on a new Annotation Working Group Charter (Advance Notice)

Werner,

thanks for the comment. And yes, that WG might be very relevant for this new group. However... we have to check whether the group will still be active when the this new group will be starting. The related group's section lists active groups only...

Thanks

Ivan

----
Ivan Herman, W3C