Re: FYI: Public Draft of the W3C Annotation Working Group Charter

Hi, Bob–

The Force11 Data Citation Principles are interesting, and I certainly
support them; they seem very much in line with TimBL's thinking about
Linked Open Data and "five-star data".

While I agree with Ivan that we need to keep a focused scope, I'm
curious what specifically you would like to see in the charter?

Much of the Force11 Data Citation Principles seem to be about publishing
guidelines or citation guidelines, not annotations per se. Are you
suggesting that the robust anchoring try to address data citation as
well as document anchoring? Or is there some other way in which "data"
could be more explicitly in scope?

Regards-
-Doug

[2] http://www.w3.org/2014/01/Ann-charter.html