Re: [agenda] 17 December 2014 Web Annotation WG teleconference

I will therefore be attending via IRC. When we get back from the holidays
(and Tim returns to his office), I'll be volunteering to scribe a time or
two.

Regards,

Jacob

Jacob Jett
Research Assistant
Center for Informatics Research in Science and Scholarship
The Graduate School of Library and Information Science
501 E. Daniel Street, MC-493, Champaign, IL 61820-6211 USA
(217) 244-2164
jjett2@illinois.edu