Preliminary List of Terms and Call for Volunteers

From: Shervin Afshar <safshar@netflix.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2015 18:29:55 -0700
To: public-alreq-admin@w3.org
Hello,

As one of the first steps in the development of ALReq, we decided to
put together a glossary of terms–similar to the one existing in JLReq
and CLReq–. In the last meeting three people showed interest to help
us in developing this trilingual (English, Arabic, Persian) glossary.

I'm writing now to inform the list regarding the preliminary list of
terms I put together from multiple sources and ask if anyone else
would like to join the effort. Here is the online spreadsheet with the
terms (no login required to view):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nSxYKQm_mKroCmxU4fyJ-g70Eo1_mF89yHZg8YNOuzc/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you.

Best regards,