Re: Preliminary List of Terms and Call for Volunteers

Hi Shervin,

Great start. I skimmed over the list and found it very thorough.

I’d be happy to join this effort too, but since we decided to work on other parts of the document in parallel with this, other works may come up in this week’s meeting. I’ll see which ones I can commit to.

I want to suggest two seminal typography books as resources for the glossary: The Elements of Typographic Style <http://www.amazon.com/Elements-Typographic-Style-Version-Anniversary/dp/0881792128/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1444728801&sr=8-1&keywords=bringhurst> by Robert Bringhurst and The Complete Manual of Typography <http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Manual-Typography-Setting-Perfect-ebook/dp/B006X73AJW/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=> by James Felici. Both are very famous and you all are probably familiar with them, but since I didn’t see a bibliography for our glossary I thought I’d better remind about them. Both have a glossary at the end.

Best regards,
Mostafa