Recruitment process

From: Mostafa Hajizadeh <mostafa@daftar.cc>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 15:08:09 +0330
To: public-alreq-admin@w3.org
Hi,

One of the people I knew, Sallar Kaboli, is interested in participating in alreq. He is knowledgable about Persian typography and has a lot of experience in web design, which I thought might be useful for your goal.

What are the next steps? Should someone else review or confirm a new recruit? And should I give his email address to Shervin or Behnam or should I send him the information myself?

BTW, I’ve already told him that this requires attendance to weekly meetings and some work during the week.

Best regards,
Mostafa