Re: work on analyzing or improving the Wikidata ontology

Thanks.  Most of the work in the task force will be described on its main page
-
https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Wikidata:WikiProject_Ontology/Cleaning_Task_Force
- so anyone who wants to keep up with the task force's work can just look at
that page.

peter