Re: work on analyzing or improving the Wikidata ontology

Thank you Peter, I hope someone from the AI KR CG will follow up
personally, I do not have bandwidth but if you need specific inputs  form
me on system design and KR aspects of your proposed solutions, I can try to
pitch in
(I am kind of a system analyst and would need a clear definition )
Wikidata is a great example of how the SW works/could work and I hope it
lives thanks for opening the opportunity to contribute  to our list. We
look forward to developments  Let s keep things up where we can best
wishes  PDM