Re: work on analyzing or improving the Wikidata ontology

Hello everyone,

Thank you Peter for this Call to Arms. It is indeed a very nice opportunity
to get integrated at forwarding movements of today's Web and share of
knowledge, as very well represented by Wikidata.

I have some expertise either as an ontologist and knowledge engineer, so
I'd be glad to share any efforts where my skills may fit.
I'll attend to the meeting
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/embed?src=90c4d393de6b606fdb90ba6da1f7c1cc7afdd084df7776c02e55170620807843@group.calendar.google.com>,
so any further discussion will be appreciated.

Best,

--
Gabriel Lopes
*Interoperability as Jam's sessions!*

*How interoperable are we with the Music the World continuously offers to
our senses?*
*Maybe it depends on our foundations...?*