Re: Socially Situated AI; Introducing HELM

great you find the reference of interest

btw- somewhere in the long text they suggest that human in the loop
is better defined as humans at the center of AI
but they are just milking the last drop of the argument whatever way they
want to define it

- humans are by definition at the center of AI since they have developed it