Re: Socially Situated AI; Introducing HELM

This is a useful reference for our Human-in-Loop discussion ... I will add
the following as initial Topics..

   - Instruction tuning, the practice of fine-tuning 'Models' with human
   feedback,
   - A scenario consists of a task, a domain (consisting of what genre the
   text is, who wrote it, and when it was written),
   - 7 metrics - accuracy, calibration, robustness, fairness, bias,
   toxicity, and efficiency

Carl Mattocks

It was a pleasure to clarify