Re: Socially Situated AI; Introducing HELM

 For potential additional topics  (and  background reading)  the link is to
an "overview of the last five years of literature about explainability and
Explainable AI, framed from the human perspective and focused on
human-in-the-loop approaches and techniques employing human knowledge to
achieve their goals "
*https://www.mdpi.com/2306-5729/7/7/93/pdf
<https://www.mdpi.com/2306-5729/7/7/93/pdf>   *

a conclusion is .. "in the field of Explainable AI and Explainability
should focus their efforts on developing heuristics and methods to (1)
properly evaluate and compare model explainability, i.e., able
to consider a variety of aspects both related with models and humans (e.g.,
faithfulness and interpretability), (2) design generalisable methods able
to deal with a wide variety of contexts and models, and (3) explore the
intrinsic complexity associated with humans’ and models’ contexts.

enjoy

Carl Mattocks

It was a pleasure to clarify