Re: AI KR glossary - concepts and nomenclature

Paola, I don't yet understand the value of such a listing of terms
relevant to knowledge representation and reasoning, as per Brachman &
Leveque's book
<https://www.amazon.com/Knowledge-Representation-Reasoning-Artificial-Intelligence/dp/1558609326>.
However, among those you have copied in your spreadsheet, these /seem/
to be related to the StratML standard:

     1. Abstraction space for planning, 320
     2. Add list for planning, 313
     3. Belief, 3
     4. Belief measure, 252
     5. Belief network, 246
     6. Belief revision, 285
     7. conclusion supported, 189
     8. Conditional planner, 321
     9. Conflict resolution strategy, 126
    10. Delete list for planning, 313
    11. Effect of an action, 287
    12. focus, 191
    13. goal-directed, 117
    14. Goal-directed reasoning, 117
    15. goal regression, 315
    16. Goal tree, 90
    17. Hypothesis, 6
    18. individual, 136
    19. network, 188
    20. Nonlinear plan, 317
    21. objective, 239
    22. Objective probability, 239
    23. Objective sentence, 230
    24. operator, 313
    25. operators, 312
    26. PLANNER , 111
    27. Planning abstraction space, 320
    28. Planning operators, 312
    29. plausibility measure, 252
    30. Preemption strategy, 195
    31. Probability measure, 240
    32. Progressive planner, 314
    33. Quantifier, 16
    34. Regressive planner, 315
    35. role, 157
    36. satisfaction of, 22
    37. set of support strategy, 73
    38. strategy, 73
    39. Unit preference strategy, 73
    40. World model in planning, 312

It would be helpful to me to see the role (purpose) each of these
concepts play in a plan for knowledge representation and reasoning.  At
least it would be good to know how each of them is defined, if not also
to see how they relate to each other.

For example, in the context of the StratML standard, each Goal
<https://stratml.us/references/oxygen/PerformancePlanOrReport20160216_xsd.htm#Goal>
may have one or more subordinate Objectives
<https://stratml.us/references/oxygen/PerformancePlanOrReport20160216_xsd.htm#Objective>.
Each "operator" (Stakeholder
<https://stratml.us/references/oxygen/PerformancePlanOrReport20160216_xsd.htm#Stakeholder>
of the performer type) may have one or more Roles
<https://stratml.us/references/oxygen/PerformancePlanOrReport20160216_xsd.htm#Role>
of the Beneficiary or Performer type
<https://stratml.us/references/oxygen/PerformancePlanOrReport20160216_xsd.htm#RoleType>,
and "Individual" (Person) is one of three Stakeholder types, along with
"Organization" and "Generic_Group".

Will look forward to learning what may come of this.

Owen