Re: AI KR glossary - concepts and nomenclature

Owen
thanks-

 stratML can be generally useful and it is obviously important to you, but
somehow it seems to limit your vision, and consequently your input and
contributions only to what can be related to statml
*(ad nauseam?)*

*I wonder i you may be able to see beyond stratml, this CG is not about
stratML per se*

In relation to AI KR, picture loosely a domain like this image below
*also not completely covering the domain

[image: image.png]

Source:
http://xbrlsite.azurewebsites.net/2019/Library/ReasoningCapacity.jpg

More specifically, questions such as
How can AI KR techniques address challenges such as
 lack of logical integrity in autonomous systems and others

The purpose of the list is to maintain a set of concepts and nomenclature
that represents the domain
AI KR, and help to answer the questions
* what is KR (pointer to the list concepts and terminology)*
*and how can we leverage AI KR techniques to solve current challenges*

Etc,