Re: Publishing the report

Carl, your question prompted me to discover and convert to StratML Part
2 format NIST's Four Principles of Explainable Artificial Intelligence,
at https://stratml.us/drybridge/index.htm#4PEAI

StratML is particularly relevant to these objectives:

    Objective 2.2.2: Roles & Relationships
    <https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/4PEAIwStyle.xml#_84b329d4-d7ae-11ec-8473-5e9a1883ea00>
    - Define groups according to their role or relationship to the systems.

    Objective 3.1: Performance Metrics
    <https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/4PEAIwStyle.xml#_84b32d30-d7ae-11ec-8473-5e9a1883ea00>
    - Develop performance metrics for explanation accuracy.

With respect to the latter, they say:

    Researchers in AI have developed standard measures of algorithm and
    system accuracy ... While these established decision accuracy
    metrics exist, researchers are in the process of developing
    performance metrics for explanation accuracy.

As such metrics become available, I'll look forward to documenting them
in StratML format.

In the meantime, the human baseline upon which to improve is pretty low
for each of the four principles (documented as goals and objectives in
my StratML rendition): Evidence/Reasoning
<https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/4PEAIwStyle.xml#_5c96d488-d7b7-11ec-aa31-bf6087babdf6>,
Comprehensibility
<https://stratml.us/carmel/iso/part2/4PEAIwStyle.xml#_171c856c-d7b5-11ec-aa96-28ee86babdf6>,
Accuracy