Re: Decisions ?: Towards a Standard model of the mind

While I do not claim to have a solution to plagiarism, yes, I do believe
that documenting one's plans on the Web in open, standard,
machine-readable format is one way of staking claim to them.

Moreover, to the degree that others are engaging in bad or ineffective
behavior, I also believe it could be helpful to publish the evidence of
such behavior as a "performance report" in such a format.

See https://aboutthem.info/ and particularly:

    Goal 2: Second-Party Information
    <https://aboutthem.info/ATI.xml#_681307e4-ba9e-11e8-bf2c-68a0f9f4b879>
    - Enable second-party individuals and organizations to document and
    share useful information about others that is supported by
    verifiable evidence.

    Goal 3: Third-Party Services
    <https://aboutthem.info/ATI.xml#_8290b252-bb6a-11e8-96bd-5716bf55896c>
    - Encourage value-added intermediaries to provide services
    leveraging About Me, About Us, and About Them information published
    on the Web in StratML format.

Making it as easy and useful as possible to document and share
performance plans and reports on the Web is my quest.

BTW, I take it as a backhanded compliment that I've placed ideas in the
back of people's heads.  However, I don't care so much about the ideas
as I do the actions and the results they beget... and I believe the
desired results are more likely to be realized if they are documented
and shared with key stakeholders in the form of a clearly specified and
agreed upon plan.

As Yogi Berra said
<https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/23616-if-you-don-t-know-where-you-are-going-you-ll-end#:~:text=you'll%20end%20up%20someplace%20else.%E2%80%9D>,
"If you don't know where you're going, you'll end up somewhere else."
Or perhaps nowhere at all.

Owen