Re: Proposal for a definition and literature review paper for "open, inclusive and ethical use of AI"

Milton
not a bad idea in principle,

 I have started limiting paper writing to the absolutely essential
(either to get scholarly citations or if I have some compelling
statement to make or some deliverable to produce)
I am now working on knowledge representation for mental health

It does not matter how much or how well we write and publish, we
should prioritize what has impact
but I encourage you to pursue your inspiration!

Also I prefer to write as sole author as this is the most efficient
way for me to produce output

Please share your paper, you never know someone may be able to expand
on it or give feedback
 The key, and point of relevance here  is transparency, shared
knowledge representation

PDM