Re: AI KR meetings 2021

Hi Paola, all,

I work with semantic web and linked data in life sciences so I guess I am
one of those that find knowledge graphs as a good KR. I use semantic
approaches to combine data and do some knowledge discovery / data analytics
there, so I understand better the data and what I can get out of it.

I have not been able to get much information about StrathML, google seems
to get confused with the term and does not give me much. Any link you can
provide?

Regarding a schema for ethical AI, I could be interested in it but would
need to understand better what you mean. I have worked with schema.org to
add markup/metadata to webpages. Let's suppose you expose your AI tool on a
portal or so, would the schema you have in mind describe the AI tool with
some properties regarding ethical aspects?

Regards,