Re: AI KR meetings 2021

LJ,
please tell us about your topic and your interest in AI KR

I ll be posting some updates soon at my end
My vision for KR is that is pretty much the center of the known universe,
in the sense that
humans relate to the world around them through cognition
From KR depends everything that is shared/collective, that is made explicit
and communicated and subject to norms
That is quite a lot. Now that some level of AI is used in every system KR
is becoming more important
But it has not evolved much. I dont think kg (Knowledge Graphs) are
reliable KR methods. Do you have opinions
on that?
I dont need KR in the same way for our own internal world
this is perhaps more the realm of Cognitive AI

I am pursuing my vision by pitching papers - had a few abstracts and papers
and talks on the subject
accepted,  and started this group in the hope the message trickles
It has trickled, as people have started picking up on the topics we share
here and discuss them
elsewhere, for some reason :-)

There is a lot of interesting material and I think I ll start by publishing
a concept map of what is going on

StrathML is great but fits a bit like a straightjacket for my madness at
the moment :-)

The last meaningful ideas was a schema for Ethical AI repos written in
StrathML or something
which i hope goes ahead

pdm

PDM