Re: no frames?/maybe a visual synopsis

I wonder, if prompted you may become inclined, to produce a video recording
with a synopsis of the main chapters
:-)  I would invite you to give a webinar but I fear too few people would
benefit from the interaction, while a
vidoe narrative of the main points of the book will go a long way :-)
would you consider a webinar? or a video talk?

PDM