Re: no frames?

On Sun, Feb 14, 2021 at 9:32 AM Mike Bergman <mike@mkbergman.com> wrote:

> So, Peirce, I think, has had an immense influence, but almost an entirely
> unrecognized one.

yes thats what some folks like JS and JA have been hammering about

but not on frames? Dont you think ?

> Once we recognize that, we can look to much else in what Peirce offered
> that can improve the KR and AI enterprise. Those are the topics of my book.
> Believe me, you will enjoy it a whole lot more than the index

sure
  eyeballs, all used up I am afraid-
I do so much reading believe me

This is why sometimes I ask for quick pointers, saves me having to wade
through masses of resources
My own memory about certain facts also needs refreshing

will place on   the list of  books to take to the moon when I
go, may have spare time then
:-)