Re: Tau-Chain & Agoras: Using Human-Machine-Human Communication to enable Discussion Scaling

Thanks for your feedback, Paola!

Sure thing, I checked back with our founder and it all comes down to this:

We have a logical language that admits the Laws of Laws, but it's not a
Knowledge Representation language. We are looking for a Knowledge
Representation language, preferably in controlled English.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Thanks,
Kilian

[image: created with MySignature.io]
<https://mysignature.io/?utm_source=logo>

Kilian Kunst
Community Manager | Intelligent Decentralized Networks Initiatives LTD
site:  www.IDNI.org <http://www.idni.org/>
email:  Kilian@idni.org
[image: created with MySignature.io] <https://twitter.com/TauChainOrg>