Re: Tau-Chain & Agoras: Using Human-Machine-Human Communication to enable Discussion Scaling

Thank you for sharing KK
I have scanned the doc 65 pages!!!  and found 8 instances of Knowledge
Representation, which I believe
is the most relevant to this group
I am a bit scarce on eyeballs, and have eyesight problems plus a
hugeworkload
I wonder, would you be able to post a synopsis with bullet points of the
main ideas and open questions/issues
you would like us to consider, in particular summarize the 8 points where
KR is mentioned
 (I d love to read the paper under a palm tree on a sunny day, but have a
long list of
papers to read which kinds of eating into my health)
That may facilitate feedback/responses, rather than wait for the day when
we have time to read 65 extra pages to
our workloads :-) (speaking for myself only)
Look forward to learn more
I plan to ask Oren about the blockchain, assuming he has some understanding
of it
cheers