Re: proposal .. register of systems involving some uses of algorithmic AI and ML

The core of our proposal for the Register of AI Systems (RAIS) would
leverage the insights gained using StratML for AI KR.

Simply put, core elements of RAIS include those used to explain Strategy,
value chain, objectives, goals, KR utilization and  KPIs that measure
output / outcome.

cheers
Carl

It was a pleasure to clarify