Re: NCNP, NASW, AI & StratML

sure,  perhaps share your initial thoughts as a draft for discussion here,
then when the draft is ready internallly we should reach out to as many
people as we see fit
I d probably call it a
Open and Shared representation for Registers of AI systems
somewhere I have some cases that we could use to validate it ínternally
before
asking others to comment/approve