Re: Software documentation conventions/open standard (note work to be done)

My intuition is that StratML would be good for documenting *what *a
software, process, architecture etc. aims to achieve. It would be less good
a documenting how it actually works.

I say this as someone who is familiar with both StratML and with software
development, process design and architectures.

--
Chris Fox
Chris C Fox Consulting Limited

Chris C Fox Consulting Limited is registered in England and Wales as a
Private Limited Company: Company Number 6939359. Registered Office: Unit 4
Vista Place, Coy Pond Business Park, Ingworth Road, Poole BH12 1JY