Re: Towards adopting stratml for the AIKRCG 'strategy': Meeting Report

Chris:

To avoid having competing AIKRCG plan for member proposals/ experiments /
etc  can you confirm that the link below can be used for that purpose (with
permissions set)

For reference here is a link to a StratML/StratNavApp.com project for the
AIKR CG itself.
https://www.stratnavapp.com/Projects/b3dff87d-bb39-4ef3-b513-c5183d5c8e7c
<https://chfbdgg.r.af.d.sendibt2.com/tr/cl/Vqh0mZoO03BZrttDcE0vNgOoMq2c3OotT9WOXeO29JYv9ml3tmXo5JYSGjH-GW-c-N9KD3-gLBor_H00K7hVwq17yXatFZLWsSy6yQvDcx2x4QGZ7TI8J5Z9WkQpfKEh9DvVon-GGmljUej3lqn42BBmH1yu9-ukYtr8hciskC5ATDS-ZlRqqZqbWSCzSfH-sPiHc9Sj2MhR617Kaz4nVDXyhY7ykaH3YppQeoz_O8LAmyV0fIRwn5H2712WU9BJ>

I contrast that against other plans, which are intended for use by specific
StratML subgroup experiments.

cheers

Carl

It was a pleasure to clarify