Towards adopting stratml for the AIKRCG 'strategy': Meeting Report

 Towards adopting stratml for the AIKRCG 'strategy' ...
Given we are AIKR ... we understand that Kairos  signifies a proper or
opportune time for action  and our usage of StratMl to EXPLAIN makes us
interested in Knowledge-directed Artificial Intelligence Reasoning Over
Schemas (KAIROS) DARPA-SN-19-19 .

Our discussions have focused on:
StratML is our Schema start point  for reasoning, as in, the performance of
AIKR   inference
<https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/inferences>s is scoped
/ weighed by the declared strategy.
AIKR reasoning uses KRID identifiers and data (aka metadata) properties,
such as KR TYPE.
KR Types include Declarative and Imperative  (aka procedural).

 Carl

Chair AIKRCG
It was a pleasure to clarify