Re: stratml stratnav vs wiki - parsers vs no parser

Towards having a common understanding of how best to use   stratml stratnav
vs wiki . Please consider:

Wiki is used to facilitate AIKRCG as one-of-many   Community Groups enable
anyone to socialize their ideas for the Web at the W3C for possible future
standardization.
note: W3C Working Groups can then build mature Web standards on top of best
of the experimental work

Wiki is best used to publish ideas and activities that promote  AIKRCG
member discussions (email and meetings)  about them.

StratML is a specification  that enables  AIKRCG members to  document plans
for experimental activities.
To provide clarity,  StraMl simplifies how members can  formulate
Strategies by  connecting / contrasting /comparing the content of Multiple
activities in multiple plans.
StratNavApp is an online tool for collaborative business strategy
development and execution of  multiple (AIKRCG member) activities.

One ongoing AIKRCG experimental activity is focused on how an AI Strategist
can leverage  StratML, as in,  (1) track performance of AIKR member plans ,
(2)  track performance of an AIKR machine powered by ML, (3) track
performance of an AIKR machine  that executes a StratML plan rendered in
XML . Insights gained from include:

   - I and 2 and 3 are complex - each of them has to be managed with a
   distinct but connected plan.
   - Each one may have the potential to become a new standard  (StratML is
   an international  standard)
   - Plans are best defined and more easily tracked when populated  with
   actionable statements

Carl

It was a pleasure to clarify