Re: Towards adopting stratml for the AIKRCG 'strategy': Meeting Report

a KRID focused goal is Create a Core Ontology that clarifies
role/use/properties of KRID within context of 'goals' mapped in StratMl

Towards that goal please peruse :
Core Software Ontology Core Ontology of Software Components Core Ontology
of Services which references Ontology of Goals
http://km.aifb.kit.edu/sites/cos/

An Ontology to aid the Goal-oriented Requirements Elicitation and
Specification for Self-Adaptive Systems
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221270123_GOORE_Goal-Oriented_and_Ontology_Driven_Requirements_Elicitation_Method

Carl

It was a pleasure to clarify