For those who will venture into my code:

From: Paul Alagna <pjalagna@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 May 2020 01:20:39 -0400
To: W3C AIKR CG <public-aikr@w3.org>
For those who will venture into my code:

I tend to document as a comment in my code.
Firstly is the plan of attack that I invision will take me from problem to goal and then as a diary of the nightmares that keep me up at night.

I believe Edsger Dijkstra when he said any code or documentation beyond 2 pages is humanly incomprehensible. I go even further that any documentation beyond 25 lines (the computer screen) is too big, usually because I packed too much detail.

The control technique I have used here I affectionately call "umbrella" coding. This allows me to isolate sections of code as cleanly as I documented them. Well, that's the hope anyway.

Sadly you may find that sections of the "diary of nightmares" is out of sync with the actual code. The method should be code, test, document, repeat, but doing battle on many fronts tends to wipe out my good wishes.

Thanks
PAUL ALAGNA
PJAlagna@Gmail.com <mailto:PJAlagna@gmail.com>
732-322-5641