Re: namespace hiccup2 - 3

The parser is my own. Written in POP (plane old  python). I am in the process of writing the workflow I used to expose the elements I found.

There will be a second parser to connect an XML report to its XSD report. That is under construction at the moment.

If anyone can find it useful I’ll produce a copy of the code itself in GitHub (keep in mind it is under constant revision)

Currently the data store (ontology)  is in a python array but I can extract it to a spreadsheet for your examination and review. Email to follow.
There will be 3 of them (so far) the DOJ XML ontology, the StratML XSD ontology and the namespace StratML XSD ontology (which is really a copy of the second to make xmlns namespaces adhere to XML rules)

Another caveat - as a rule I don’t do pretty. Names are as I found them, Values are as I found them. These can be ugly but they are complete and unadorned. I have mode NO effort to change that.