Re: generic parsers

From: Chris Fox <chris@chriscfox.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 09:24:48 +0100
To: Paola Di Maio <paoladimaio10@gmail.com>
Cc: Owen Ambur <Owen.Ambur@verizon.net>, jorge@vionta.net, W3C AIKR CG <public-aikr@w3.org>, Pradeep Jain <Pradeep.Jain@ictect.com>, Alain Barbet <alian123soleil@gmail.com>, Andre Cusson <akhu01@gmail.com>, Pooyan Zamanian <p.zamanian@gmail.com>
Hi Paola,

Yes, StratNavApp.com does what you suggest, and is able to represent that
in StratML. The tweaking that we talked about is purely presentation,
rather than functional.

Kind Regards,
Chris

--
Chris Fox
Chris C Fox Consulting Limited

Chris C Fox Consulting Limited is registered in England and Wales as a
Private Limited Company: Company Number 6939359. Registered Office: Unit 4
Vista Place, Coy Pond Business Park, Ingworth Road, Poole BH12 1JY

1588783666128004_458305492.png
(image/png attachment: 1588783666128004_458305492.png)

1588783753436000_458305492.png
(image/png attachment: 1588783753436000_458305492.png)