Re: Definition of Normative

> From my perspective, the answer to your question is yes.

you mean, I am being too pedantic? I think so too but..
ten years ago, or so, I would have searched for, say, definition of HOR
that was a quick thing, search for definitions on google would result in
key resources popping up
and listed the various sources/definitions and if none would satisfy
my  requirement/worldview, I would then create a new one, which would come
up
in searches

But things dont work like that anymore, at least not for me
to search for a term definition on google now requires massive knowledge
of the subject, knowledge of what resources are reliable- let alone
normative -
then look for such resources, plus searching papers for definitions that
dont come in searches etc

To be thorough takes time
I am not debating, I am asking if anyone has a definition that I can
reference. and if not, should we come up with one.

I dont complain when I dont get a straight answer because
there is no straight answer :-)

PDM