Re: Definition of Normative

 From my perspective, the answer to your question is yes.

I use Wikipedia all the time and find it highly useful.

Norms cross the line when some come to believe they have the right to
impose them by force upon others.

In any event, it seems to me that we waste far too much time debating
the meaning of terms while failing to pursue the achievement of results
upon which we may already agree... and then wondering why we don't seem
to be accomplishing much.

Owen