StratML for AIKR follow up notes

At the March10 online meeting we agreed to continue the work of assessing
the value of StratML for AIKR.

   - Two of the invited experts agreed to join the CG.

To facilitate our work Paola setup the AIKRREPO cloud storage

   - Audio of first two meetings are stored in  AIKRREPO

We agreed that we should Walk the Talk  and use StratML to manage our work :

   - AIKRCG will have  a Strategy to  'assess the value of StratML for AIKR'
   - AIKRCG will use StratMl to document how 'Evaluate Trustworthy AIKR
   objects implemented by machine learning powered services'

Latest draft of the document 'Evaluate Trustworthy AIKR objects implemented
by machine learning powered services' is stored in AIKRREPO

Next meeting is scheduled for Tuesday March 31st

Carl Mattocks
cochair AIKRCG

Be Safe to Keep Healthy