Re: Schema.org Custom Queries

Owen

the way I see it, stratml is a schema.

If schema.org  want to add it to their
list of schemas, would be great to be able to help that process by making
appropriate version modifications as required

I have also observed that inclusion is arbitrary and spurious, criteria and
process for inclusion seem inscrutable,  - depending on the resources and
priorities they have at the time presumably - not something I d be
comfortable working with as such

schema /schemata existed long before schema.org formed.  The appropriation
of a commons term does not limit anyone in any way to use the term,

If we manage to use stratml successfully/give proof of concept we can put
our results to them for information

PDM