Re: they are fooling everybody

Milton,
I disagree with the overall mumbling and with the fact that he's using ML
to obfuscate
KR, and that he plucks trendy arguments to make what he says sound
interesting and to make it resonate
The ML community creates a lot of noise which distracts from the real issues

But I would be interested to hear from others, does anybody else gets a
sense there's something wrong going on?

Ravi-  I disagree that there is no science on youtube- there's some great
science I think
however it also amplifies to propagade scientific fraud and the use of
science as propaganda