Re: AI works best when humans are there to hold its hand.

David

just seen this - tried to join your CG a couple of times but its not
happening
Pinged the sysadmin today, So swamped-

Now, to that diagram, how fun!! where did you get the
https://www.w3.org/Data/demos/chunks/robot/sound from????

its the sound effect that does the trick

However, I dont see the cognitive level, I must admit, Perhaps you could
tell more about the cognitive aspect of this robot?
where is the cognitive modelling?

To me, this is pure mechanical automation, I do not see any bit of
intelligence or any creativity in such a process
Mechanical automation has become very sophisticated these days, and very
fast!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DKrcpa8Z_E

Your simulation is fun, but it is nowhere near the state of the art in the
real world afaik but maybe you can say a bit more..

I am intersted in automating higher cognitive functions, for example, one
of the challenges would be to create
new designs and no, I dont think ANNs can do that they only spit out a
probabilist remodelling of some input

Tell us more about the cognitive model behind your wine filling robotic arm

Feature request: a robot that can fold origami following the algo