Re: Tuple Store, Artificial Science, Cognitive Science and RDF (Re: What is a Knowledge Graph? CORRECTION)

Hi Chris and all!!!
sorry I missed this thread, of course, you can continue this discussion and
any discussion in our group,
sorry I had not seen this, and no, you dont need my permission to post
discussions to the groups mailing list as long as they are
related to the topic and reasonable exchanges
thanks for the contributions