Re: symbolic equation?

Thank you Milton

thats the point I think

the expression is the slide is an equation.

why say 'symbolic equation'  or symbolic expression and mess things up?
this is what I mean by mixing indiscriminately terminology concepts from
maths, computation, AI and ML indiscriminately is contributing to the
inextricable mess and increasing the challenge to understandability

I know, there may be not a complete encyclopedia of maths, but I cannot
possibly read all the literature in the world to find out if something
people mention exists (in scholarly terms) or not, and if it exists, what
does it refer to really?
So I use encyclopedias as a kind of ontology for the maths domain

Let me know if you have a better way of finding out if any pseudo
mathematical concept being leveraged in ML exist or nor

@all;
where do mathematical matlab (John I think you mean matlab not mathlab? I
also get it wrong) and openmath get their facts from?