Re: Your digital copy of AI Magazine/kr at Darpa

Amirouche, thanks a lot
handing out a brownie point and remind me to buy you a drink.
I think the legal way to liberate this article would be to review it , thus
paraphrising and
quoting it, then publish the review with indirect content to some place
where it can be read
I find AI Magazine reader unfit for purpose, unfortunately
Anyone up for reviewing the  I can send it
PDM