Re: Exercise. I as an intellectual pursuit, difference between AI and the KR

Chris
Luckily, this did not happen under my leadership "-)

Yesterday the plan was called AI Strategy, today it has been changed to AI
KR strategy but there is no AI in there that I can see
This is one of the problem that KR can help to tackle

I have never heard much of AI strategy before Owen and  Carl mentioned it.
However since AI is being used to point to  all sorts of things these
days.  it could be something useful and stratml could be a good way of
doing AI strategies.  But I find that a lot of what people call AI is not
AI after all, this is what prompted me to start this group.  ML is not AI,
but can be used in AI. People mix he two/  This exchange exactly confirms
the prediction/

If people agree that an AI KR strategy is what we should be doing instead,
I can start drafting something based on my teaching/research but probably
before I enter anything into the stratnav app I d have it on paper
I dont see the point of wasting your time editing a plan which is obviously
not yet exist,  I also dont want to have to argue too much with people who
obviously do not have an AI KR background, But I am happy to provide
teaching resources as input. I may put together a few commonsense AI
approach stuff to start with (what is ai/wnat is not AI is always an
interesting discussion)

 If Carl and Owen want to change their plan  they are leading to AI KR, I
ll be happy to comment
(suggest to set aside what has been entered so far for the moment?)

pdm