Re: Trustworthy AI Checklist

Thank you Owen and Carl
Thanks for keeping a tab on this ai alliance-
I won't be on the call- because I am on multiple deadlines but promise to
share what I am working on

I understand that the call link is sent off-list because hackers may come
but I am also reluctant to believe any serious hacker would want to hack
our call
Not much to be hacked really

I am more prone to believe that some secret state is faking the hackers to
instill their culture of fear
and freak control.

I would be curious if we can obtain the IP address of the anonymous person
who joined the call
There was no indication of the anonymous silent participant being an actual
hacker/intruder, other than he did not introduce himself

I do however agree that its a good idea to send out the call invitation to
the list before the call, as a reminder
that requires registration/verification (without the login details) and
that participants should at a minimum
introduce themselves

PDM