Re: [one week to the submission deadline] AIdSH: International Workshop on AI-driven Smart Healthcare co-located with GLOBECOM 2020

Actually, I am working on brain to model KR and building experiment on
cognitive dissonance and KR etc
Hoever, I think that stratml (or any structured K schema) could be part of
the solution to address both bias
provide support in the case cognitive disorders, for example it could help
disambiguation, mnemonics but maybe a bit more down the line. It may be key
to start writing up drafts so when the conference opportunity arrives you
already made a start